RSS

12.3.08

Smorty

Blogging is so celebrated nowadays along with it, numerous bloggers are into blog advertising. I find it so tempting, the get paid for blogging thing.I have learn reviews from colleagues that they claim lots of shopping and vacation trip through blog advertising. Methinks of clinging the bandwagon although it gathered me a while to join finally. I know myself. I am not really into this, I just wanted to have a blog that haven my personal life, no more no less. But again, considering of the great things that blogger gets in paid advertising makes me think twice, thrice and finally decides to sign up with Smorty. A service that attaches bloggers with advertisers. Through blogs, advertiser had their opportunities to on promote their products and services and in return bloggers get paid for blogging about their ads. For now, I’m enjoying doing this, Advertise on blogs and blog for money. :)

0 comments: