RSS

15.3.07

Food Trip

Hubby and I went at farmers dampa for dinner. Grabe I really have to work out later, I have eaten a lot. Who would not be tempted to eat sinigang sa miso na sugpo and baked mussel, yummmm. We've been to many dampa already and could say na mas reasonable ang prices ng fresh food nila which is very obvious because mura naman talaga sa farmers market. Our favorite paluto place is the Trinity. I really love their sinigang sa miso. We've been to farmers dampa thrice already and I always order sinigang sa miso (tuna belly, twice na and sugpo this evening). Sorry I wasnt able to take pictures masyado akong nag enjoy sa pagkain ko hehehe :D Pinigil ko talaga sarili...I really tried na 1 cup of rice lang nag kainin....hay struggle struggle but I did. 1 cup of rice nga lang pero naman, nag didiet nga ko, dapat I should only have light dinner. hay ang hirap hehehe. Oh well...the best I should do na lang is to visit the gym and burn more calories. :D Try nyo rin kumain sa Farmers dampa...promise its okay. Clean ang place and me acoustic pa every friday and saturday evening :D

0 comments: