RSS

3.3.07

Updates po

Hi there... Im into the net talaga, kasi pati online shopping nakakahiligan ko na ren. I got this cutie from stellar and another cutie piece from hanagirl I'll post the purchased items by next week na lang. Wala pa ko sa pictorial mode kasi, hehehe. To update, I have resigned na sa work ko sa makati.My last day would be this March 12. My one year stay, I've meet new people and made friends with them. I'll surely miss them pero small lang naman ang engineetring world, magkikita kita ulet kami. Why ako mag reresign you might ask, aside from the reason na hirap ako mag byahe, me mga things na nde ko kayang sakyan sa company. So better na umalis na lang ako. Pero Im not bitter naman ok lang. ...and the good things is, I have a new employer. American company naman this time. qc ang office nila kaya nde na ko mahihirapan mag byahe and one more nice about it is that this american company is ka partner ng previous emloyer ko. Remember the one I worked with for 5 years. They contact me and told me I could try applying and since I do planned to resigned, I tried nga. Luckily ako ang nagustuhan nung mga americans sa interview. Hay God really is so good talaga. He has his perfect timing in anything. :D Excited na naman ako kasi makaksama ko na naman yung mga officemates dati. This would ba a new challenge na naman for me. Hoping for the best :d

0 comments: