RSS

18.5.07

Nagbalik

It’s been a while since I last updated here. Grabe more than 3 weeks na ren pla. Where was I that I wasn’t able to get in here? Well as usual the famous excuse, busy ako sa work. Hehe. Actually hindi naman ako talaga ganun ka busy, it’s just that when I get home, Im tired na talaga. I got so many scheds kasi lately. Last week nga hubz and I were at Alaminos and he was damn serious in teaching me how to swim :). For 4 years, hindi ako natuto. Matigas kasi ulo ko. Na overcome kasi ako ng takot na I might drown. Ewan ko ba... but last Saturday, I didn’t know why, I overcome my fear. With Dj's help I slightly learned how to swim and go snorkeling. I'm so happy.... hurray I'll post some picture and make kwento about this trip :) Anyway, as I've mentioned in the last entry, I started working last April 22. So far work is okay, the people are nicer hehehe. Not to mention my American bosses are so cool. Hoping to meet them personally soon. Keeping my fingers cross :) This is it for now. Have a great weekend to all!

0 comments: