RSS

17.3.08

Business Talk

I love baking. It’s a hobby that really relaxes me. I had tried different varieties of cupcakes. Lot’s of my friend love my cupcakes and some suggested that I should continue this into a business.

I did somehow, think of having my own cupcake business but of course I should start advertising my products. I’m thinking of registering for a trade show which is near our office. I have been scouting online to search for factory priced trade show display and trade show boots. I then stumbled to CamelbackDisplay.com, who offers reasonable resources for all kind of trade shows. They have banner stands that will surely catch the attention of your clients. Also they had this wonderful table skirts, table runners, table cloth and table covers that will make your booth look much presentable. More attractive and more pleasing. One thing more I noticed, they have a very reasonable price for their pipe and drape. Their pipe and drape system is so easy to install since there is no tool required. This site is heaven sent to business owner and to those who want to have a business and join tradeshows.

Surely Camelback Display.com is a one-stop shop where everything you needed for a tradeshow display can be found here and at a reasonable price. Hope they could have a branch here so I could ask help from them

0 comments: