RSS

12.4.08

6 unimportant meme part 2

I was tagged by Jody.Thanks sis

I have done something like this before and I guess it's not enough so here another six about me (who cares, it's not important anyway, hehehe)

The rules: Link to the person that tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Share six un-important things/habits/quirks about your self. Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. Let these random people know that they are tagged by leaving comments in their blog.Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

Six Unimportant things/habits/quirks about myself

1. I just recently learned how to swim

2. Which makes me love the beach

3. I dont eat chocolate

4. I easily get bored when not doing anything

5. So I go to mall to shop

6. I love to take photographs of sceneries.

So now I'm tagging everyone who would love to share their 6 unimportant things about theirselves.

0 comments: