RSS

9.4.08

Summer Lovin'

Goodbye to all my dark colored tops (for the meantime) see you this coming rainy season.For now, I'll feel more comfortable wearing light colors. Since it's so hot, I preferred wearing tank tops, shirts, shorts and flipflops.

For this month, bought some stuffs for summer '08.

When I saw this top at Plain and Prints(the orange brown combination), I fell inlove with the color and the soft fabric. So I bought it and since I can't get enough, I bought the other color too, the blue and dark blue combi. :)

I boght the top from Kamiseta. I like this too. So girly and the color is so summery (para akong sapin sapin).

When going at the supermarket, this is what I wear usually. So comfortable. During this hot season the short and tank tops beat the heat .

and since it's summer, It won't be complete if I won't go swimming, either at the pool or at the beach, the swimsuit I got from freeway is my buddy. Since I can't wear two-piece (the tummy protrudes) this is what I bought. hahaha. Again I love anything of many colors.

So these yummies, makes me feel comfortable. (hmmmm...I don't have new flops, pala...I have to buy, i have to buy, hehehe)

and ofcourse drinking atleast 8 glasses of water helps a lot too. :)

0 comments: