RSS

17.7.08

Interesting Tag

Hay sorry for not updating here so Im thanking by Mec for tagging me :D

Have you ever gone on a blind date? Nope, Skipped school? Yes, during my college days.
Been on a plane? Yup.
Been lost? Uhhh...not really
Swam in the ocean? Yup.
Cried yourself to sleep? I think so. I really can't remember the exact detail but it was really a heart breaking situation.
Played cops and robbers? Yes, at arcades.
Played dolls? Yes but as a kid, I much like playing on the streets.
Recently colored with crayons? hmmm... with paints actually
Sang Karaoke? yeah..yeah....I love doing this.
Paid for a meal with coins only? Yup. Always hehehe. A serbedora in a canteen near our office always asked to pay coins which I get from our pc shop
Done something you said you wouldn't? Yeah. hahaha and It's a secret :)
Cheated on a test? Yup hahaha.
Made prank phone calls? Haven't done this
Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Not yet...
Danced in the rain? Nope pa
Written a letter to Santa Claus? Yes and as a child, my letter request were all answered. Now that I'm older I realized my parent are the one who grant my wishes :)

Watched the sunrise with someone you care about? Y
es..with hubz
Been kissed under the mistletoe? Nope
Gone ice skating? Nope. Don't know how...
Been skinny dipping outdoors? Nope
Tattoos? None...just henna lang
Body piercings? Ears (2 each on both sides)
Vacation spot? Boracay, this time with hubby.
Eaten cookies for dinner? yup. Oreo with milk would be my ultimate cookie dinner
Ever been on TV? yes, some grade school activities
Ever been in a car accident? Nope and I dont want too.
Favorite number and why? 7... I love basketball in my gradeschool days and joworski s my faveorite player (not senator ha)
Favorite movie? harry potter, starwars to name some
Favorite holiday? It's been always Christmas. I love the spirit it brings
Favorite smells? Fresh laundry, my husband's nape, tropical greentea, freshly brewed coffee :)
What do you do to relax? surf, read blogs, magazine or books, play urbz
Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Older by age, younger by heart and happier :)


Now am tagging Mel, Sheng, Mama Mee and May

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there, di ko pa nagawa yung tag, hehehe, kinda busy at the moment but very soon I will.. Hugs!

Jeanny said...

Ok sheng np with that...basta may utang ka. hehehe