RSS

11.9.08

Tag: Cuatro Tag

Got to thank Gracie for this tag. Sorry sis if It took me to long to do this. Here’s the rule..

Click copy/paste, type in your answers and tag four people in your lists! Don’t forget to change my answers to the questions with that of yours.

1. Four places I go over and over
-Fully book either to look for a book or just window shop to unwind
-Gourdo's to get y baking needs
-Gonuts to eat amazing glaze
-Anywhere with hubz

2. Four people who e-mail me regularly
-U.S bosses
-Mayen, my friend from fluor Daniels
-Husband
-Spammers, hehehe

3. Four of my favorite places to eat?
-Starbucks, coffee addict indeed!
-Kitaro, I love jap food
-ayutthaya thai restaurant, Spicy food rocks
-McDonald's, I love their Nuggets and fries

4. Four places you’d rather be? -Home
-Boracay
-Davao
-Anywhere with my husband

5. Four TV shows I could watch over and over. Hmmmm...not really into tv watching sorry!

6. Four lucky winners ( of this tag..)
jammy
Mec
Jannesse
and You :)

0 comments: