RSS

26.8.05

Oh No. 7.

Been tagged by Toni (actually pinilit ko cya, he he he) Thanks sis for this.

Seven things that scare me:
Rats. Snakes. (sorry can't think of any na)

Seven things I like the most:
reading a nice books. surfing the net. blogging. spending time with Dj. A good conversation with friends and/or hubby. Cooking and eating. Nature trippings.

Seven random facts about me:
My name is pronounced as Jenny. Im very optimistic in life. My birthday is after valentines day. Can't sleep with the lights on. I can spent my whole day infront of the computer. Im affectionate. I love eating pansit Bihon :D

Seven important things in our bedroom:
fluffy pillow. nice scented sheets. cellphone. a notebook and a pen. my bag. my green slippers. blankets.

Seven things I plan to do before I die:
Have kids. own a house. learn to drive. Learn web designing. start and grow a business. Travel outside the country with Hubby. Own a farm.

Seven things I can do:
Write a short story. I can sing. I can act. dance a bit. I can make 3d drawings. I'm good at make-ups (wanna try anyone?). I can eat sandwich the whole day.

Seven things I can't do:
I definetely can eat those "creatures" that those people ate at fear factor. I can't drive. I can sing but rapping no way. I can't dance the swing. I can't bake (but Im wanting to learn).

Seven things that attract me to the opposite sex:
A good sense of Humor. Can sing with me. Good in Math (coz im not, teehee). Jack of all trades. Cutie Pie. Strong Arms. Brainy.

Seven things I say the most:
Oh my. Goodness. Ngek. Huwat. Lovy. Naman eh. Ok.

Seven celeb crushes (whether local or foreign):
Tom Welling. Brad Pitt. The vocalist of Hale (dont know his name eh).Hayden Christensen.Stuart Townsend.Sean Patrick Flannery. Ben Stiller

Seven people you want to see take this quiz:
I can break rules, can I? I want to tag all the misis of WifeSpeaks. Hope they will had fun answering this.

(P.S if you guys don't have a personal blog you can put your answers at the comment section ;D) Have A nice weekend to all.

0 comments: