RSS

21.12.07

Regalo Galore

Ilang days na lang Christmas na. Im almost done with my presents...Actually, I bought some stuffs from this local store and asked for their store printed paper bags. So it was so easy for me to put all those items inside, I just staple it and voila...a gift na!!!! Gifts this Christmas 2007 sige na nga, aaminin ko na...tamad lang ako mag wrap ng gifts, hehehe!!! Ok ok....eto pa isang update... my 1 year membership sa gym is over and I shed 30 plus pounds...yebah...Super proud sa akin mga relatives and friends ko because they cant believe na I got the will power to trim down. Ang saya di ba. Imagine, I can fit into a small (minsan nga extra small pa eh) jeans and small size na blouses na dati eh I have to buy xl clothes pa. Im so damn happy and I promise myself na I I will take care of my health na and I will stay fit. kaso Christmas season na, daming food sa ref ngayon na bigay ng mga friends namin like chocolates, ham, junkfoods. Hmmmm...how can I avoid those hehehe. Pero syempre I still ate some of those pero in moderation na. Baka abutin pa ng ilang months bago ko sila maubos, hehehe.

0 comments: