RSS

16.9.08

More More loving

And yes Gracie loves me. I would like to thank her for this loving award. Gracie thank you sweetie. You too rock :)

Rock on Sistah Friends

Now I would like to pass this to my rocking friends; caryn, alpha, May & Anne


and I grabbed this too from JavaQueen. She gave this award to every person on her blogroll.

Eye Spy Excellent Award

She said:

I am so proud to know you and happy to get the opportunity to peek into your corner of the world. Thank you for sharing your life with me. You can do with this badge whatever you like. I hope you do as I have, and pass it on to all the people you know with an excellent blog- to let them know how much their words have touched you and made a difference in your life.


Love, JavaQueen

Awwww...she's the sweetest. Thank you Anne. Glad I knew you too. Thanks for being an online friend. Hope I can share a cup of coffee with you. :)

Like Anne, I am sharing this to all my online friends. You knew who you are so please grab the badge. Love you all!!!!

0 comments: