RSS

16.8.09

Beef Caldereta

Beef Caldereta is one of my favorite dish. When I was a kid, I would always asked my mom to cook it. You see ,she cooks a mean Caldereta that my relatives always asked whenever they visit them. By the way, it was 2005 when I first cooked my very first Caldereta dish. Now, I am sharing this recipe.

sarap

Beef Caldereta

For the ingridients you'll need;
1k beef
2 cups coconut milk
2 cans of tomatoes sauce (I didn’t use the whole thing, about a can and a half)
Potatoes (quartered)
3 red bell pepper
1 can liver spread
Grated cheese
hotdog (my favorite)
Salt
Crushed pepper
Olives
Crushed chili flakes

Now…
With the help of the pressure cooker, boil the beef with enough amount of water plus the two cups of coconut milk. Make sure that the liquid covers the beef. Boil for at least 35-40 minutes or until the meat is tender. Set aside the broth. Then cut the beef into cubes and fry. Set aside. Fry the quartered potatoes. Then set aside too.

In a separate pan, drizzle some oil and sauté the garlic & onions. Then add the beef. Stir-fry for a while. Then add the tomato sauce and hotdog. Mix for a while and add the beef broth (with gata). Simmer for 5 minutes. Then add the potatoes, olives, liver spread, bay leaf and bell pepper. Simmer for 3 minutes. Turn of the heat and throw-in the grated cheese. Let it melt. Done. Easy, isn’t it.

1 comments:

Blogger said...

3 Studies SHOW How Coconut Oil Kills Waist Fat.

This means that you actually burn fat by eating coconut fat (including coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

These 3 studies from large medical magazines are sure to turn the conventional nutrition world around!