RSS

6.12.09

'Tis The Season


Christmas is fast approaching and right now I am thinking of what to make for our Noche Buena. I might make baked chicken and Baked Ziti as my potluck share for that night. Well, I still dont know, I might change mind and just make seafood kare-kare and Chocolate Lava Cake instead. Im really excited now. :)

Oh anyway, Aside from that, I'll be a bit busy this week baking goodies for friends for their Christmas give-aways. Im so happy. Now I am experiencing what I really wanted to do. Bake and make business, hehehe!

Here are some of the goodies, friends asked for.....

Chocolate Chip Cookies with walnuts.


Chocolate Brownies

and then after baking the cookies and brownies, I will place it nicely in this red box......
As I've said, Im so happy. Things are falling into place. I am so blessed. Thank You ! :)

0 comments: