RSS

25.8.12

Preparing Fresh Egg Noodles (Lomi)

I cooked lomi a few weeks ago and I would like to share it's recipe here but before that let me share  first - the steps in how to get rid of the excess salt and oil in the noodles Just so I won’t have to go through the procedure over and over each time I post a recipe using fresh egg noodles. :-)

First, In a casserole, bring to boil 1 liter of water.

While waiting for the water to boil,  place the miki noodles in a strainer and rinse under running water.



Throw-in the rinsed noodles in the pot and bring to boil


8 to 10 minutes for thick noodles; four to five minutes for thin noodles



Drain and rinse agin in running water. There...they are ready to be added in your soup or to make your pancit.


2 comments:

kg said...

ang sarap nyan pag tag ulan! yummy!

try mo gawa ng sariling noodles. :)

App Developers Gurgaon said...

Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things.