RSS

1.2.09

Honest Blog Award

This award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog’s content or design is, in the giver’s opinion is brilliant.

Here are the rules:

When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!

Now, here's the ten random things about myself….

1. During my wedding, my motiff was green as it was my favorite color but lately I noticed, I am fascinated with the color purple that made me buy 2 tops and dainty purple sandal.

2. I love wearing headbands wether I got a long or short hair. Right now, I have about thirty of them

4. I love the smell of fresh laundry

4. I once dreamt of becoming a band member, a vocalist but actually my singing voice is good only at the bathroom lolz

5. Spicy food rocks!

6. The man I married was my friend since 1998. We agree to be a couple over a phone conversation in 2002.

7. I love smirnoff ice

8. I love the beach, I love the sun, and I love flip flops.

9. I dont usually wear wake-up but I make sure my brows are regulary maintained through threading (ouch!!!!)

10. I love Hayden Christensen, he is cute!

Now I am passing this to brilliant blog friends;

1. JQ- A wacky person with a kind heart. Indeed she won hearts of her readers for she has an awesome personality.

2. Toni- A witty writer. She has always been my inspiration in the blogosphere.

3. Mordsith- This girl rocks. I just admire her being so cool. Visit her place for you to know why...

4. Dyanie- Through reading her blog, I sense that she is a loving friend, a good sister and a kind daughter.

5. Alice- She loves to read books and shares her thoughts about it. She also has a great talent in photography.

6. Dyosa- I love her blog. She shares her adventure of travel and not to forget, the awesome photos she include in each post:)

7. Rico- I love it when he shares his wife's adventures in baking. He indeed is a very supportive husband. I amdire him for that.

So, I would like to thank two of my dearest friend Jo and Garando for sharing this award. Both of you are so sweet to think of me. Again Thank You

0 comments: