RSS

16.8.08

Tag: A good wife in the 1930's

Tagged by Wits, Thanks for this Ms. J and oh Sheng tagged me with this too.. Thank you girls...
You Would Make an Okay 1930's Wife
You have some of the attributes of an ideal 1930's wife... but you probably didn't intend it to be that way. You don't buy into retro gender roles, though you do embrace your femininity at times.
A 1930's man may find you passable, but you probably wouldn't want anything to do with him.


Haha...you think I am like that...husband let them know, hahaha.

Now I am tagging Odette, Leah, Norms, Gracie, Caryn & Javaqueen
.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing!

Your header makes me hungry. Strawberries. =)

Anonymous said...

I'm like you. I would not be a 1930's wife.

definetely the 2000's kind of wife.

Thanks for the tag.

ms firefly said...

thanks jeanny, i will do this soon! you take care. i'm also a 1930s wife by the way. :)

Gracie said...

Thanks Jeanny! I'll do this one later on.
:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeanny, I'm back from my time off work and I'm ready to go on these tags. I scored exactly the same as you!!! I'll put mine up now, thank you! Very cool!