RSS

16.8.08

Tag: I love shopping

Thanks Ms. Beautiful Em of mysomethingpurple for tagging me. I heart this tag.
Yeah I love shopping...who doesn't anyway. For now, I wanted a pair of new rocking ipanema flipflop, a purple bag, a new top, a psp, a new lens..hmmm...I have so many in mind...hubz hope your reading this, hahaha.

-------------------------

~Start copying here (no need to right click the image)~
Credits: Paper & Elements Created by Kim Jensen / Layout by JennyL
Rules:

1. Don’t remove the credits when you post the image

2. Please link back to the person who tagged you

3. If you have more than one blog, please post this to all of your blogs so your other blogs can be listed to the master list too.

4. You need to pass this tag to many friends you think loves shopping.

5. Remember to come back at BARGAIN.SALES.DEALS. and leave the exact post url so I can add you to the master list to help increase our rankings and improve our Technorati Authority.
6
Enjoy Shopping. !!!

SHOPAHOLICS : 1.) A Slice of Life 2.) Jenny Said So 3.) Simply Jen 4.) This and That 5.) Bargain.Sales.Deals. 6.) Me and Mine 7. Hobbies and Such 8. I am Mommy 9. Quicker8 10. Nita’s Random Thoughts 11.) Nita’s Corner 12.) Bohol Paradise 13.) Filipino Online Community 14.) Batuananons 15.) Great Finds and Deals 16.) My Wandering Thoughts 17.) Arts and Entertainment Center 18.) PRC Board Exam Results 19.) Nita’s Ramblings 20.) Thomas Web Links 21. Thomas Travel Tales 22. Erlinda’s Wandering Thoughts 23.) Make Money Online 24. The Shopaholic in Me 25. Little Peanut 26.) Creative in Me 27.) Pea in a Pod 28. Moments of My Life 29. My Crossroads 30. Race Corner 31. A Beautiful Life 32. Cheeky Pinay 33. When Mom Talks 34. Aussie Talks 35. Shzainzy- My Thoughts 36). Shzainzy - Purely Music 37.) Random Thoughts 38.) My Colorful World 39.) Explore Manila 40.) Changing Lanes 41.) Pit Stop 42.) Living the Healthy Life 43.) Vanity Kit 44.) Stripe&Yellow 45.) Em's Detour 46.) Mind Bubbles 47.) Something Purple 48.) Startin' A New Life 49.) Startin' A New Life Too 50.) YOUR BLOG HERE.

I am tagging lovely Alpha of suburbanbeats, pretty mama Meeyah of Working It, sexy May of sexy momma, Astig mami Ceas of Hapi Mami & ofcourse...I wont forget YOU.
Have fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello dear! done na po! :)

tara, shopping tayo! :)

Blogger said...

There is an exclusive new opportunity that is trending online.

Major companies are paying people for simply giving their opinions!

You can earn up to $75 per survey!

This is available to anybody from any country!